We will keep this page updated as job opportunities become available
CASUAL POSITION AVAILABLE – Registered Nurse Div 1
This diverse role would suit a Registered Nurse Div 1 looking to work flexible hours. This role is to cover periods of Annual Leave and other family leave.
Our nursing team is highly trained and offers a comprehensive nursing service to our patients including: - Wound Management, Health Assessments, Immunisations, assisting GP's with Minor Surgical Procedures and other nursing duties.
You MUST have experience working in a General Practice Setting and be available to cover various shifts at both our Hampton and Mentone locations.
The Bayside Medical Group has branches at 3 Service St Hampton (The Hampton Bayside Medical Centre) and 45-47 Balcombe Rd Mentone (Bayside Medical Group - Mentone) - this position requires that the successful applicant is available to work at both sites as required - full orientation is provided.
If you would like to work with a team of highly trained professionals in a caring and supportive environment with flexibility of hours, then this may be the role for you!
For further information contact - Lorraine Nicholas - Manager on 9598 9911
POSITION AVAILABLE – Health Assessment Nurse – Enrolled Nurse/Div 2
An exciting opportunity exists for an Enrolled Nurse (Division 2) to join our Nursing Team at Bayside Medical Group Hampton and Mentone. This position is currently located at our Hampton site.
Working under the direction and delegation of our Registered Nurse Team Leader - Division 1 - you will coordinate and contribute to Health Assessments and Medical Assessments - including Over 75 Health Assessments, 45-49 Health Assessments, Dive Medicals, Aviation Medicals and CAMS Medicals.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
Registered Nurse registered by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
To fulfil this role, you will need:
- Minimum one-year nursing experience in conducting Health Assessments
- Valid Police Clearance or willingness to obtain
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a variety of primary healthcare, or acute hospital settings
- The ability to work independently
- Be well presented
- You will have a genuine commitment to standards and quality practice
- You must have the right to work in Australia and you will need to have current registration with AHPRA
- Enjoy working with patients from all age groups – particularly the over 75's
- Be motivated to meet agreed targets
The role is part time – Tuesday – Wednesday and Thursday 9.00am-4.00pm
In support of your application we require a minimum of 3 current referees as well as evidence of current registration.
Applications close Friday 2nd March 2018
For further information please call the Manager on 9598 9911
MEDICAL RECEPTION – CASUAL POSITION
FOR THIS ROLE APPLICANTS MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN A MEDICAL SETTING
The Bayside Medical Group - Mentone and Hampton has a vacancy for a Medical Receptionist – Casual Role.
For this role you will need to have experience in a fast-paced general practice environment and have had considerable experience using ZedMed Software. You should also be flexible and available to cover various shifts – sometimes at short notice.
For the role you will need:
- exceptional customer service skills
- experience with ZedMed medical software
- demonstrated ability to work in a busy environment
- sound knowledge of private practice and Medicare billing
- the ability to be flexible and responsive to the needs of the practice to back-fill other receptionists shifts as required
- an understanding of the national privacy principals
- be prepared to work across our both sites - Mentone and Hampton
Applications, including details of 3 referees, should be sent to email@example.com
A national Police Check is required for this role - Applications close Tuesday 13 March 2018