We also have a page listing some commonly used forms and documents relevant to our practice.
If you are seeking some health information, take a look at our Health Resources page for a short list of some valuable web sites and handouts.
Accreditation has been achieved by our Practices demonstrating the following criteria:
- Respect for the rights and needs of patients
- Commitment to improved patient outcomes
- Efficient practice systems, including electronic health records
- An enhanced patient environment
- Enhanced communication between patient and practice staff
- Commitment to quality improvement through ongoing education of doctors and staff
Bayside Medical Group applies the “Health Privacy Principles” as set out in the National Privacy Principles - described in the Commonwealth Privacy Act (1988).