Use the menu links on this page for detailed practice information about appointments, new patients, test results, recalls and reminders, fees, home visits, referrals, contagious diseases policy and emergencies.
We also have a page listing some commonly used forms and documents relevant to our practice.
If you are seeking some health information, take a look at our Health Resources page for a short list of some valuable web sites and handouts.
Accreditation has been achieved by our Practices demonstrating the following criteria:
- Respect for the rights and needs of patients
- Commitment to improved patient outcomes
- Efficient practice systems, including electronic health records
- An enhanced patient environment
- Enhanced communication between patient and practice staff
- Commitment to quality improvement through ongoing education of doctors and staff
Bayside Medical Group applies the “Health Privacy Principles” as set out in the National Privacy Principles - described in the Commonwealth Privacy Act (1988).